Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Take A Peep at this...

For those of you who have been following me. I promised I would not talk about those marshmallow wonders covered with sugar till next year. But I just had to show you my new addition to my desk. Yes, you are seeing right....a pen and paper in full color and representing my favorite treat.

Yesterday at a meeting a dear friend handed me this box. Oh, was I taken back. What do you say to someone that gives you your favorite treat and the best part it won't add width to my back side. Still wearing off the purple ones I ate after Easter. But I digress.

I need to search google and as; is there more peep products out there? As I became light headed over the thought of finding more items in the shape of those chick wonders, I knew one thing. Life is good. Thanks Paula for the inspiration to become more worldly.

See ya guys later, off to google.

8 comments:

  1. I love your blogs and the way you loves peeps lol. I have never tryed them so I cant knock them guess I'll have to to see what their like great article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny, Carol. Peep pens, who knew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you've probably been to this site, but just in case, you've gotta check this out: http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/ There's actually recipes on the site for using marshmallow Peeps! Go figure! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...I'm sorry, but your love for Peeps has me intrigued...I'm on Google doing a search, and I came across this: http://www.toymania.com/news/messages/6318.shtml where they have Marshmallow Peeps Plush Toys! How cute is that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Carol !
    I'am a new friends for you, I follow your blog for a friendship, I invite you come to my blog to & be come a follower.
    Thank you my friend
    Elcid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please visit at http://www.tvservicemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete