Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter


I wanted just to say Happy Easter to all my friends in Bloggertown. I stopped at the town limits to see that my little town is growing. This has and is one of the best experiences I have gone through. I fought starting this blog because I'm not a writer or have all the skills to be one. My husband is very good at writing and always says, with a smile, it is a Carolism when I write from my heart.

I wanted to thank all of you and my Link Referral visitors for being so kind and commenting on my posts. I find this process brings my creative juices out in me and my greeting cards are even better and more from my heart than before. For all those I follow, you have given me things to smile about, things to think about, and I am so blessed.

Happy Easter and enjoy the card I am posting. The card is for you.

7 comments:

  1. Carol,
    Thank for the card and wishes!
    Same to you and your family!

    BTW, I think you ARE a writer...
    we all get better simply by doing and loving.
    Beautiful site!

    peace,
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you too. Keep up the good work.
    http://ayitinou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a kind gesture. You are a beautiful person to read up on, and your inner creativity makes you all that you are. Just because you aren't a writer by profession, doesn't make you less of anything. You are all that you are in everything, and that goes for everyone too. :) Happy holidays. I love your card. Truly inspirational, I continue to return to my arts and crafts when I visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post Carol, and have a Happy Easter.
    I have a difficult time with writing, but I enjoy the new found way to visit with people from anywhere in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I am new to your blog and I enjoyed reading your card: He is Risen!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol
    Did you enjoy your peeps? I ate a couple yesterday and thought of you:)

    I also tagged you the 8 tag
    I hope you enjoy
    Sara

    ReplyDelete