Thursday, August 25, 2011

Garden of peace and love.

I have to say that my family knows gardening, planting and harvesting. Maybe it's because we started out as a farming family. I don't know if green thumbs are inherited or just developed, but the gardens my brothers and sister has, would make my dad proud.
I wish I could take pictures of how beautiful Vern and Dorothy's property looks. It's spectacular and this one picture only shows a small part of their creation. One thing I know is that they work hard at making every inch beautiful. As Vern digs up plants, splits them and finds a new place for the new plant, Dorothy does the weeding. Dorothy pulls each weed with loving care from the garden, to help the beautiful plants grow and bloom. Their ability to grow a beautiful garden is a reflection of their marriage.
I often sit with them and realize the love they have for each other. It's as beautiful as their gardens.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment