Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'ts so nice to see change.

After the front yard achievement I thought maybe John would stop, go golf and take a vacation from the hard work. But to my surprise he got right into it, the back yard started to take change, you saw the starter pictures.

John has always been great at working through any problem. When we decided to do this, we decided that flat rocks would be fun. John had never used flat rocks to build a waterfall and pond. This was going to take time. But that's what he is good at. And of course will drive me crazy on the way to the solutions needed to design another masterpiece.
More pictures of follow as he works it. God Bless all those who follow my little blog. By the way, Austin has been helping John a lot on the landscaping. So he is a little busy to blog.
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's going to look fabulous when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So ambitious, but I bet it will be gorgeous when done.

    ReplyDelete