Thursday, February 3, 2011

The beginning of a great thing.

No, it hasn't anything to do with a romance. It has to do with our front yard. We have been waiting for nicer weather to get out and bring the front yard to life. We realize that trees have to be planted right a way, they need time to plant their roots and become strong underground before doing anything great above ground.

So one pine and a crab apple tree were planted last year in our back yard. This winter another pine went in and now the dogwood in the front. We have a lot of work to do yet but wanted to show the progress. Hopefully in a few weeks the front will be planted and I can show what it looks like before all starts to bloom.

God Bless all those who travel through my little blog.
Carol

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a blooming romance to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dogwoods! You have such a pretty house too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ground, you can see the ground. I think it will be May before we see grass.

    A nice perennial garden would look great in the front yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my cherished friend. How wonderful! They will be a beautiful accent to your home. I adore you. Hugs, Katherine
    P.S. your featured on my Katherine's Gifts blog today sweetie. Smooches!
    P.P.S. I think I need to send you an updated Gifts By Katherine image, giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love trees so it would be nice to have a garden! Hope it happens in the Spring

    ReplyDelete