Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oh no.....





I truly put my sisters birthday aside. Or did I? The truth is that I decided to make her the best card ever, you ask why? Because she is also a very creative card designer also. I was going to do a pop up card. Now let me tell you that I was going to be on time with the card for her birthday. However, I couldn't get it right. Three tries and not right yet. The fourth time was successful and I got the card sent the day after her birthday. When she received it, she knew I cared and loved her. I just misplaced her birthday. Happy Birthday Sis.

Love to my family, and God Bless.
Carol

2 comments:

  1. What a creative card! Your sister should feel the love....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister was probably just thrilled to get that card! (I would be!)

    ReplyDelete