Tuesday, January 18, 2011

They say I'm growing...



But really, they are surely making my world smaller. I remember the first time I jumped up at the window sill in Carols paste em up room. I could spread out and see the world. I loved watching other creatures going by and John arriving home from golf.

But than it happened. I fell off. I thought it was a one time deal. But it started to happen more often. Awake and asleep. I can tell you that I acted as if I wanted to fall off. But between you and I really fell.

Such things as going under the table in the living room or running under the bed, it's getting harder. Growing up is hard to do.

I know that my people will make things right but until then I have to watch out for smaller openings and lower beds.

As always boof to all of you.
Austin

2 comments:

  1. Oh, don't hurt yourself! It's fun watching out windows, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá! Visitei seu blog e achei legal, gostaria que você visitasse e seguisse o meu blog tambem. Beijinhos
    http://surpresasdomar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete