Wednesday, March 3, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy

1) God, he makes all things happen.
2) My husband because he makes everyday something to Cherish.
3) My Timber Girl. She is a pet from heaven. She makes both of us laugh.
4) Family, mostly because they love me so much. It's truly work.
5) My best friends in the family, mostly family in laws.
6) My best friend Brandy, she makes my life full. She listens and tells me the truth.
7) Divinity, a candy truly like clouds with lots of sugar.
8) My creativity, however that is also from God.
9) Peeps at Easter after a week in the air. Chewy. Yumm
10) You all for being my friends.

I plan to pass this along to:
Sara
Vodka Logic
Retired One

And anyone who loves to show a little of yourself to others.
Giggle
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, thanks SO much Carol!!! I don't post awards on my blog anymore, but this one will remain in my heart forever more! You simply MADE MY DAY!
    I also cherish my blogger friends, which of course highlights you! My ten things that make me happy?:
    --nature
    --my family
    --especially my grandkids
    --especially my husband who is my best friend
    --photography
    --backrubs
    --sunsets
    --my birds that come to my birdfeeder
    --the Force
    --good friends

    Thanks so much for this lovely shout out, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete