Friday, July 31, 2009

A home in the woods.

A while back I was ask to design three cards. These cards would be given to new property owners. You now how excited new property owners are. So I designed three cards, one for cabins, lakehomes, and in the woods. I decided to show you the one relating to the title. I loved the project and now realtors are getting into these cards.

I loved the thinking out of the box it took to come up with the words for all three, each being different due to location. I hope you enjoy the look, let me know if you would like to see more of these out of the box cards.

5 comments:

  1. for you...

    http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/2009/08/secrets-friends-and-sharing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
    We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Movies Gallery 09, Mobile Movies in 3gp format, Reality show, Upcoming Movies 09 Trailer, About Dubai,Real Estate, Tips Of Career And Many More. .

    To start just go to http://3gpfreedownloads.blogspot.com/

    We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback and help us improve the sites further.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely words.. congratulations
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea....but now you have me curious...what did you say about the lakefront homes in those cards? I live in a log home on the lake....just curious! ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Retired One, will post that one next.

    ReplyDelete