Thursday, September 29, 2011

Austin's travel tips.

Really run they till they fall over.
I know it's been a long time since I wrote, however, my human has hogged the blog. I decided the best thing I could do for all new travelers like I once was, is to put out a few tips.  My travels this summer made the dog I am today, confident, traveled, and yes loved by so many. 

1) Make sure you have your own bed, I don't see how humans can stand sleeping in someone else's bed.
2) Bring your own toys, just in case you need a little stress relief, you can chew and they don't care.
3) Choose your own suitcase. This way you can get all your treasures together when on the move.
4) Always keep an eye on your humans, if you haven't planted a chip in them, and you loose them, you will probably be very sad.
5) Be on your best behavior, act like you know what your human is saying. This gets them every time.
Last but by no means lacking in importance, play with your humans. One toy should be a ball. Tired is the answer to a great nap, always retrieve the ball till they are ready to quit.

I hope this helps all traveling dogs. Because of these tips, I am now the proud owner of two great humans. And the families we spent time with, think they are great trainers.  If only they knew.

Wag to you all.
Austin

1 comment: