Sunday, November 14, 2010

I was thinking.

Sometimes you just have to eat cake, cake and more cake. I really hate the talk about too much sugar in our diets. Listen. What is life without a little or a lot of sugar?

Throughout our lives things are taken away from us. Parties all night long, too much drinking, and fatting food. Than swearing, which I really didn't like in the first place. Sometimes just being mean; which many people do deserve a good tongue lashing from time to time.

So now they want us to give up sugar. Well once again I must protest. I love cake, cookies and other sugar laddened things, and I forgot to mention chocolate. So this is my promise, I plan to eat and be merry. Before you think that's my only food group intake, I plan to balance it out with fruits and veggies.

So there, I said it. Freedom at last from THOSE people who say I must be told for my own good, what to eat. I am a big girl, not big in size, but big in brains. So don't tread on my cake...that's all I'm saying.

Have a great day and God Bless.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment