Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Sweet Gift

While in Northern Minnesota, we saw John's ex partner and my dear friend. Funny how these two things occur in one person. Over the last few years Brandy and I have become best friends and I have grown to love her two children, who I write about here off and on. Breakfast was the best way to see them so we met at cafe in Emily.

During breakfast, Cordaye told me she had a new piece of artwork for me. I told her that the card they send me was still on my wall. Should I replace it. Wolfgang sprang into action, stating that he felt I could add it to my wall. Funny thing was that he didn't have anything to do with the new piece of artwork and he didn't want me to take down the card that both made for me.

When I got home I put the artwork above the card and now they are both have a special place on my wall and in my heart.

Carol

1 comment: