Friday, August 6, 2010

Our First B&B

Now you ask why I liken my families homes to Bread & Breakfast stops? My family is the most loving and accommodating, make staying so warm and wonderful. Their acceptance of our personality and needs make me smile. I am the baby of eight. So you can see I am a handful.

The first stop was at my second oldest brother and wife. We were welcome with open arms and the strongest hugs possible. Lucky they are older and their hugs can't take your breath away.

This is their back yard and I can tell you that it's not as beautiful in picture, as in real life. However, not having the Retired One to photograph for me. You know who you are, a virtual friend, my pictures are going to have to do.

My sister in law, who I consider my sister loved the peaches. Wow, I won her over, maybe that's why the hugs were so good.

Have a great weekend to all my virtual friends and real family.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment