Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's a Gerber kind of day.

I took this picture about a half hour ago. Gerber daisy is becoming my favorite. The plant is so bold looking, with strong stems and large colorful flowers. I love coming back to gardening. It has been a long time. But both John and I wanted to give this some thought. A new southern location with so much new and more possibilities.

I know many of you who remembered Balsam Ponds wondered what we are up too. Not much...giggle. I am taking lots of pictures so once changes are made, I will let you see the progress. But for now, this daisy will have to do.
Happy Sunday to all.
Carol

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot of a beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol
    Here is where I got my signature, it's free
    http://www.mylivesignature.com/

    When your ready for you signature, go to your blogger and than go to dashboard, and edit, and than go to formatting and paste under post template and you will have your signature for every post:)

    Have a wonderful Sunday and I love your gerber daisy, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely photo my sweet friend. My husband (Sparky) loves Gerber daisies too. Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete