Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Touch of Home.

What a week, we saw our family, laughed way too much, if that is possible, drove through snow, and woke up to this. Ok, it's nothing like Minnesota but it gave me the returning feelings of late October in my home state. It started with heavy rain, moved into sleet and finished with snow.
My husband and I watched Christmas movies through the whole thing and enjoyed not having to be out. John is still not sure if I am happy, so he DVR's all the Christmas movies he can and we watch them with blanket, tea and puppy hood on my lap. I have to say, I love it. It's not my fault he doesn't believe me, so I will let it run it's course. Giggle.

But today the sun is shining and I'm so at peace. I hope you are too.
May God Bless those traveling through my little blogspot in Bloggerville.

Carol

5 comments:

  1. You calling that snow.. how cute. We got about 5 inches.

    Love your front porch

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Carolinas do get worse storms, but it sounds nice to stay in and stay warm. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays to you, too! I am so glad you got to be with family for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow? We got about 2 feet!! What fun for 2 young boys and their doggy. Hope you had a blessed Christmas! All the best in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol,
    Since I love many of the fantastic photos you post on your blog, you (and your readers that love photography) need to stop by my blog today (12/30) and read my blogpost...
    stop by?
    Have a great 2010!

    ReplyDelete