Saturday, December 5, 2009

A New Creation.

Hi you, fan club. Giggle. I am in a great mood today. I found something new and am loving it. I found a scrapbook store called Funkie Monkie, here in Greer. I plan to do a blog about her. But today is about a get together called "Card Salad". It is held on the first and third Thursday of every month. When you go, Kim the get together brains behind the activity. Has baskets of designs and equipment. You can choose as many as you want. With a five dollar charge and the products you us from the store, you can have a world of fun.
The first time I though it silly, because I do my own designing. About a week later, while eating my fill of turkey, Thanksgiving dinner, I realized how many products, ink, pens, techniques I never could just try. So, I attended the next gathering and picked cards that had different techniques. Than proceeded to play. This is a card I loved. So I found different papers and added my own touch. Added my own words and learned a lot. What do you think?

God Bless those traveling through my little world.

Carol

3 comments:

  1. The cards are really cute.. glad you found a new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great store, isn't it? There is also Eleanor's and Scrapnesia. The Monkey is nice because it is so close and doesn't carry the usual items that Michaels, AC Moore and Hobby Lobby do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE your cards..seriously..:D

    ReplyDelete