Thursday, February 2, 2012

Boring but needed.

I have to say that I love the results from painting, so everyone thinks I love painting.  The two are not related in my mind.  First of all I am too cheap to pay others, and as I found out, I'm pretty good at it. 

When I paint a room, it usually makes such a transition because I change the attitude of the room.  Because of that reason, I put off painting the kitchen.  This room is a dark room, that meant no powerful colors.  What to do, I needed to make a statement.  Well after a few months I decided a statement was not going to happen. However, a new paint job would make it a new room. 

Lots of work is needed in this room to make it ours, but it would also take a large amount of money, in which we are not ready to let go. So a paint job and dreaming of what could be done makes waiting worth the time.

God Bless those who read about my little blog.
Carol

2 comments:

  1. I think your kitchen looks amazing! Hugs and smooches P.S. I think I need to get you my updates shop badge.Thank you for always promoting for me. You are an awesome and generous friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article and thanks for your work.You made an article that is interesting. At the same time,Welcome to look at SpeedyCourse Thanks.
    What's more, you can search through out courses

    ReplyDelete