Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Christmas Memories

I can't believe I ran out of time this year in every direction. Not only sending out cards to those I know and love, but baking and just enjoying the holiday.  Once again John stepped up to the plate and hit a home run.  Coming home to hot dinners, all my Christmas decorations lit, made being overworked and tired acceptable. 

I still felt sad that I didn't get all the cards out I had planned.  So I decided to put out a newsletter to those who we don't keep up with but once a year.  I love getting Christmas cards and proudly displaying them as you would a trophy.  Those who took the time to send them out to us, have a special place in my heart.

I know I will be back to normal next year, why, because I would be sad if I didn't get those wonderful cards in 2012.

God Bless those who travel through my little blog.
Carol

1 comment: