Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thoughts for today.

I know that fear of the future freezes your daily activities and often you only do what you have to. But really this is the time you should surround yourself in things that take your mind off your fears.

Easier said then done. Even though I was busy, I found myself drug back into my thoughts. And even though I wanted to write a blog, I feared that what I did fear would come true if I wrote it and sent it into the blog world.

Silly that I couldn't trust you with my inner fears. I am now sorry for that, you followers have always given me the space I need to say what I need and than smile when I am back to smiling myself.

I can tell you that there is a smile back on my face. John is coming around with his health and we are still working out what went wrong. And guess what the back yard is taking shape. Yes, due to John's ability to dig and move ground. He is back and so am I.

God Bless those who travel through my little world here on Blogspot.
Carol

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear he is doing better. I hope you post pictures of the finished yard. xx

    ReplyDelete