Monday, July 12, 2010

What more can be said.

Today while packing up the car for our cross country trip to Minnesota, I realized how blessed we are to be able to take a vacation, with clean rest stops,good roads, being able to pay for gas, and family willing to house us. Which explains this picture.

We just bought this licence plate because we only need one state plate on the car. When I saw this one on the Internet, I could hardly wait to order and have it on our car. Well I have to say, it was more awesome than I expected. It makes me realize during the busy process of life that I am loved by my husband, my family and protected by God. And I know God loves me also. What a great way to start Vacation.

Well as usual my plan to write everyday was well say we say, derailed. My sister-in-law and my brother have dial up and guess what. I ran out of patients. So here I am after a week on the road finally logging in.

Our trip was so very pleasant. Of course with my husband driving it was great. We listened to talk radio all the way, there went my reading. But as I said it was great.

I will write again soon. But for now, God Bless those who said a pray for us.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment