Sunday, July 11, 2010

John's idea of a blueprint.

John is one of the most creative people I have ever met. However, I have to say that he is truly unconventional when it comes to laying thing out. John has often used rope, sticks and now grass killer to show what the plan is. I wanted to share his presentation with you.

As I have said before, we are heading for Minnesota to visit family and friends. I hope to add pictures and stories of our visit. But you know how families are. Way to much laughter and less typing. But I promise to try.

Please say a prayer for us for a safe trip.
Carol

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, that is not a bad idea, I mean you are going to kill that grass anyway so it doesnt hurt to put it there. I just did my driveway and all around my smaller fenced in back yard to get rid of the weeds and cut back on the weed eating, and I must say, that stuff really works, lol. I mean I was using the roundup that comes in the gallon bottle with a pump spray applicator. It is easy to use and puts the chemical right where you want it. I cant wait to see the progress as it comes along. Thansk, Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete