Thursday, June 20, 2013

You know you've been gone too long...when

Asian Tiger Lily
I supposedly changed my password, and don't remember doing it.  That really proves my lack of attention to my blog. The truth is my life has seen change.   To most it's just life, to me it's blessings.

I started last year in August with Home Depot.  Since than I have settled in and felt comfortable with my choices.  I was not being misused or abused, by saying yes all the time.  I think I have finally grown up.  I love working and the people and events that happen with a job are less stressful than in the past.  Love it. 

I started to do more SEO on my Etsy site. Finding it enjoyable and time consuming.  However, the work has payed off and more sales have come my way. Meeting great creative people as I travel through the other stores in this virtual shopping center. 

Of course our work on our yard has been huge.  We moved to the front yard and have pictures to show.  I am still blessed with healthy family and friends.  For today, I am showing a picture I took in the new garden. I hope you enjoy the beauty that God gives us in little things.

Missed my blog journal a lot, it's good to be back.
Carol 


No comments:

Post a Comment