Thursday, July 19, 2012

It takes a lot of strength.

Over the last few months, I have had to make a lot of changes. Not that anyone would notice or changing anything visual. This was all personal.  I'm a very soft hearted person. However, I have learned over the years to protect it, with an outwardly strong appearance. Trying not to be sensitive, or cry in front of my opponent and I have done well.

In one of my posts about a month go I told you about the process of confronting my manager.  I knew this might make it worse, but I had to be true to me.  And yes there was backlash, I allowed myself time to be angry and hurt.  For the first time in my life, I rose above it with a realization that I was better than what I was served.  I again approached it with honor, again one step forward.  I don't like to quit before I know I have done everything to improve my person work life.

Next week is a big week. It will be what makes or breaks my job.  But I am at peace with it. Why, because I have been the better person. What happens is not from my lack of quality work, but a power hungry, self centered manager.  I will stay or leave being the better person. I have always believe that giving your most, and being honorable, is what life is all about. I won't believe I have wasted my time, just placed a bad bet.

Thanks for reading my little blog. 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment