Monday, May 28, 2012

To my brothers that served.

This picture was in the Minneapolis Tribune.  I don't know who took it but it made me cry.  And I started to think about my brothers that served. Most of them didn't see the fight, however one did. He is a Vietnam vet.  But I know if the others would have had to go to war, they would have been strong.

Why do I know this. Because of their father, my dad.  When you are brought up with a father, that didn't want conflict but stood up when it was needed.  You find that the six boys in the family, do stand up when needed to protect and take care of their family.

I love my brothers, more than anyone knows. I'm proud of what they do and have done.  They are strong, loving and hard working.  When I go to bed at night and when I awake my family is what I thank God for.

God Bless you brothers. 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment