Sunday, December 11, 2011

What a fun gift.

The other day I received a package from my old bosses, or should I say my dear friends. It was truly an appropriate gift not only for the season but for other reasons.  But I digress...The picture you see is full . of Christmas cheer. This year we added lighting to the front of each self to highlight my manger
 The most important reason for the season.  Again I digress...

The gift I am talking about is what is on the television screen.  This DVD comes with a fierce campfire, with spitting sparks and the sounds of the loon in the distance.  Why this is so great, it's because I have acquired a fierce cold.  Sniffles, head feels like a brink.  So with hot brandy in hand and a good book this fire makes all the warm feeling of my Minnesota home come to life.  Thanks to Kristi and Joe, you always know how to make my day a little better.

Jesus is the reason for the season.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment