Sunday, May 15, 2011

The world keeps changing.

I watch out my window in Carol's studio with interest in the world I have come to know. At six months old, I have learned so much. Humans are very interesting. They request obedience but in return give so much love.


Over the last few months I have entertained many humans. They tell me they are family. But what I know is how they act towards my humans and therefore how I treat them.


I also have a new love, her name is Helen. Be still my heart. She lives across the street from me. I know she loves me by the look in her eyes when she comes to see me after a long day of work. I also know she has a lot of things going on in her life. So I'm making sure my tail wags as fast as it can, and that my butt follows. She deserves lots of attention.


Life has been good to me. What more can happen, what more fun will I experience?

This wag is for you.

Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment