Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Family and Fun

I have been a little absent because of my family visiting. They are wonderful people, as all of my family. Relaxing, a glass of wine at night before dinner and a little touring. I am a day behind but who really cares. Smile. On a beautiful day we went to the only surviving covered bridge in South Carolina. With picnic lunch in the cooler and cold drinks in hand we took a twenty minute trip to a beautiful site.

More than reading the plaques are the people who decided this site was worth saving. What insight and determination. No Federal funds were used or state funds were used to preserve the site. These people are a wonder to me and because of them we are privileged to eat our lunch and oversee the wonders of mankind.

God Bless those who travel through my life and little blog.
Carol

1 comment: