Monday, February 22, 2010

A Timber Update


I know that many of you know how much Timber means to me and the ordeal she has gone through. Not to speak of the tears I shed thinking I was loosing her. But today she is fully recovered. Mostly to the thanks of her medication and the Vet who reassured me that it would most likely never happen again. I love this picture because at 13 she often is seen curled up and loving her environment.

The process only took a week and as I said the medication and the love brought her through. Oh ya, St. Francis also took a part in her recovery. I knew I had to do the best thing for her. And that the best thing for her maybe bad for me.

Thanks for all the virtual hugs and prayers you gave for me. You as friends make me strong.


Carol

7 comments:

  1. Glad it worked out for Timber. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad she's recovered. My dog did not recover from it and I was dreading what you might post. I'm so happy for you and Timber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful...thank goodness she made it through this (and you too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol,
    I am so happy that Timber is okay!!!

    Hugs
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad she's doing better. I know how it is to worry. My "first born" is 10 now so we baby him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable, glad she is getting better.
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet Timber photo...so glad Timber is doing better!!
    Hugs,
    Cara

    ReplyDelete