Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chimney Creek Walk

The other morning we decided to tour the Lake Lure area in North Carolina. It was eye candy to me. Being creative I love finding areas that feels like a scene out of a very creative movie. I watch a movie called Popeye with Robin Williams playing the lead role. The sea side town in the movie is something to view over and over.

I do want to state that the town of Chimney Rock is not like the movie in quality of construction but the beautiful visual town that was built by the very fast running river. We will visit often with family and friends. We love the state park the stores and just the beauty of the area.

Sometimes you find the most beautiful places by accident. This was one of them.
The upper left photo is the, river walk that runs behind the shops. The picture to the left is, a veiw of the main street where we found a beautiful shop named Willow Creek. I hope to have my greeting cards there in the future.
As always God bless all those who travel through my little blog.
Carol

1 comment: