Sunday, February 24, 2013

As I change, my designs change.

Many of you have noticed and questioned my lack of posting in the last few months.
Well, I have struggled  trying to find my path.  Have you ever looked at a road map
and questioned how you were to get at your location. The truth is you have a destination.  My question for me was, what's my destination. 
 
I don't think I will have one destination, I believe my destinations will change and get more interesting, but I must start from here. I find designing to be this way, I often don't feel like I have a creative bone in my body.  However, when I go into the studio, pick up any piece of paper, and let the creative juices take over, I come up with things new and exciting. 
 
So I am taking my life in a simple direction and see where it leads.  I am excited and a little nervous.  It won't be noticeable to others, but will come from my soul, not the mind that often leads me to places a little dark.  I hope you all wish me well. I will continue to post in hopes that someday I can read back on my journey and know, I was the one who took the first step.
 
God Bless those who follow me and my little blog. 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment