Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Family Blessed

I don't know why I was so blessed to have a great family.  I wish everyone could have experienced the love and acceptance we felt.  The six brothers and my sister didn't have everything we wanted but now we know that wasn't important. Dad and Mom's influence in value and love was enough for us. 

As I spend time with each family member I realize I couldn't have dreamed this or written it in a fiction novel.  Don't get me wrong, we are different in many ways, but what mom and dad gave us was the ability to accept the difference and look deep into each souls. It was the best gift ever, something money could never buy.


This picture is the last group photo before my brother died many years later. Roger is the
brother in the light blue suit.  We miss him so much. But he is with mom & dad and we know
that makes his loving family happy.

God Bless those who travel through my little blog.
Carol

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonerful post of Family,may God continue to bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post

    regards

    http://www.toyingoa.com

    ReplyDelete